GoMason.com to Get New Look
So you probably caught the announcement on Wednesday about GoMason Mobile. In case you didn’t, you can read the full release here. Bottom line, sometime in the next few weeks, you’ll be able to download an app to your smartphone that will let you listen to Mason men’s basketball games and women’s basketball home games.
Here’s some other digital news which you didn’t get from that press release.
Some time before January 1, GoMason.com will have a new look thanks to its new partnership with Neulion. After a decade-long relationship with CSTV/CBS, the official site of George Mason Athletics will be hosted by a new provider. GoMason Blog got a chance to look at a mockup of the new home page and we have to say, it looks impressive.
While we can’t show you the actual screen capture, we can tell you some of the new features that has us excited.
- Video integrated directly into the front page headlines
- New video portal
- Twitter feed and Facebook updates on the front page
- Ability to comment and link directly into social media
- Enhanced coverage of live events with Game Watcher
- GoMason Blog on GoMason.com
GoMason Blog will keep you updated on how things progress with the new web site.